AES is a trusted environmental consulting firm, recommended by insurance adjusters, attorneys, remediation contractors, medical construction planning & development managers, architectural/engineering firms, lending institutions, realtors and homeowner associations.
Lead, Mold & Asbestos Awareness Training
Based on the USEPA AHERA training requirements and OSHA requirements, AES has developed 2-hour Asbestos Awareness seminars and O&M training programs that provide on-site training for our clients. Our courses are consistent with federal, state and local requirements. All training classes are tailored to meet the particular requirements of our clients.
AES provides Hazardous Material Awareness Training to include Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint and Mold to associations, property management companies, maintenance and facilities management groups.
Awareness Training Services
- 2-hr Asbestos Awareness
- Microbial Contamination in Healthcare Facilities
- Mold Awareness in Construction Industry
- Mold & Lead Hazards in Rental Properties
- Certified Housing OSHA Education Programs
- Hazardous Material 1st Responder Awareness
- Hazardous Communication Awareness
For information regarding lead abatement and the RRP regulations, visit our Lead Surveys & Abatement page.